Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Swing!


We got a baby swing the other day to add to our new playset so Lexi can swing (she had done a little swinging on the normal swings, but they obviously aren't ideal for somebody her age). She loves her swing! She started grinning as soon as she got in. It was hard to get her out when it was time to go in.

Here are a couple videos. She liked swinging, but she thought it was WAY funnier when she got to kick her Dad in the tummy when she'd swing forward. Both videos are pretty similar, but I couldn't choose between the two so I'm posting both.





And here's a more recent pic of the playset. Still not finished. We have since added the climbing wall and started on the tunnel. Monica has also started staining it with weather sealer, and we have started battling with carpenter bees which are boring holes in the wood. :-(

1 comment:

Brook said...

I see a trend emerging, she gets a lot of enjoyment out of hurting people. I'm not sure you should encourage that!

Just kidding. That laugh cracks me up!

P.S. Lexi, I've always gained a lot of enjoyment from kicking Zack, too.